Leonardo DiCaprio: *names his child Oscar*
Doctor: "Would you like to hold h-"
Leonardo DiCaprio: "Say it like we rehearsed it."
Doctor: *sighs* "And the Oscar goes to..."
It’s fine. Both of you look like criminals, with the same nasty look in your eyes.
I don’t have a horse face like him.
me: hey whats up....................slime man
girl: do you have a signature on your texts or something
me: no..........................slime man
EXCUSE YOU EVERYONE
WHOEVER SAID CONNIE IS A COMIC RELIEF, READ THIS:
- Connie was the one who calmed Armin down and was the first one to realize he was broken
- He told Ymir to shut the fuck up when she mocked Armin
- He was there to tell Sasha to get to her head when she was freaking out
- He was the one who saved Reiner’s life when he was about to be eaten by a titan
- He saved Reiner’s life when he was about to jump out the window
- He managed to stay strong after his family died
- He was the one who came running to Christa when she was in danger
- He was the one keeping his head cool and telling everyone to return to the walls before they all died
Me: So when you see the 4 year old boy pull the little girl's hair...
Students: He likes her!
Me: Now they are around 11 or 12 and he grabs her arm and wrestles her to the ground even though she calls him a jerk and yells at him to leave her alone.
Students: That is just how boys are.
Me: Now they are 18 and he grabs her arm and--
Students: Oh, that's not okay.
Me: Really? How would he know? How would she know? How would you know? You just told me that for the first 17 years of these children's lives that you thought it was cute, sweet, and natural for a boy to grab a girl and be rough with her.
Me: Oh, is right.
me: bb ur hands r so cold
her: that me hook
US army doctor returns arm to Vietnamese soldier fifty years after he took it as a souvenir.
there are so many intersecting levels of fucked up here
- that he chopped off a dude’s arm in the first place
- that he was cold hearted and despicable enough to pick the arm back up and consider keeping it
- that he decided to actually keep it and that, in his mind, this body part is a trophy
- that no one around him said “Holy SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT THAT BACK DOWN”
- that he kept it until all the flash rotted off and now it is bones
- that he kept it until he is as old as he is now
- that he went back and found the dude whoes arm he cut off
- that he’s trying to give a useless bone arm to a cripped impoverished man
- that someone decided to take a picture of this horrible moment as if it is a historically relevant example of cultural reparations.
That’s fucking vile.
- the american was a doctor in the war
- he amputated the arm of a badly-injured soldier
- the soldier was treated well by american soldiers
- the doctor went through some emotional trauma and a lot of effort to do this
- I’m not kidding this is true
- ur all little presumptious shits on a regular basis. pls stop